Yesterday we had an outrageously fun Christmas party, with ugly sweaters, awkward family photos, an ornament exchange, games, food, and much laughter.
We had some nice ornaments…
And some White Elephant ornaments…
Adam West as Batman, and Nicolas Cage Cats ornaments…
If you have a weird sense of humor and want some Adam West or NickCageCats ornaments yourself, you can download and print my file here. I don’t own any of the images and made no profit from using them—these are for personal use only!
- Cocktail Meatballs
- Homemade peanut butter cups (filling: 1 cup peanut butter, 3 cups powdered sugar, 1 stick of butter; coating: chocolate almond bark)
- Chocolate Fondue with fruit, pretzels, and marshmallows
- Pinwheels (tortilla, cream cheese, ham, and pickle)
- Da Vinci Dip
- and these, made with peppermint Kisses (click image for how-to):
- Pictionary Pass-It (using Christmas traditions from around the world)
- Ornament exchange
- The Resistance: Avalon (a card game similar to Mafia)